Let’s take a view.
Analysis shows that American economy has been constantly declining for the past 100 years.
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt (32nd president of United States) brought American economy a little down from it’s previous state at that time.
- Richard Milhous Nixon (37th president of U.S.) brought the economy a little more down than it’s previous state.
- Ronald Wilson Reagan (40th president of U.S.) gave it another push toward disaster.
- When George Walker Bush (43rd president of U.S.) was elected, war in Iraq, Afghanistan and two national disasters took place and the economy went down, down and down.
- Now, Barack Obama (44rth president of U.S.) gave it a final push needed.
Actually, It’s not the government that is to blame. It’s us. Yes, we are responsible for all this fiasco because during elections we select people for the government. It’s clear enough that we’re the ones who’re stupid enough to vote for those people who don’t deserve it just because of our emotional stream. An event takes place and we become partial to one side without giving it much thought. In fact, everyone in this world is playing a “blame game”. We blame others for our faults. Now think about it. Who is “responsible” for the destruction of the American economy? Obama or Us?